Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas fallout.

I personally find writing about the person I'm madly inlove with is a bit.. inifintile. So I'll write about the many I've fallen in love with considering I'm still young... Now, as you see the title to this post was clearly done in Holiday spirit. It is, Monday, April 26 2010 and since December my views haved changed. I must say my heart is a warrior... You keep stabbing it and it will stand, stay. Kind of like a cockroach being bombarded with nuclear missiles. I can't count the number of heart aches I've had, but I can count the number of 1 night stands. I wish that for the 4 hours I spend with the guy I met at the club, I could feel love instead of lust. I wish I could stare into the eyes of the love of my life, and see him starring right back at me, his soul pouring into mine. I could really use a wish right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment